The Vintage™ gas stove combines exceptional, reliable heat output with the rich, timeless beauty of cast-iron. A durable, high-efficiency heat exchanger provides dependable, even heating while a high-glow ceramic fiber log set and multi-port long-life burner combine for a remarkable fire viewing experience. A number of styling options and optional remote control/wall thermostat allow for tailored reflection of your lifestyle.
- High-glow ceramic-fiber log set offers a superb log presentation both off and on.
- Multi-port long-life burner creates a remarkable fire viewing experience.
- Functional, attractive double-opening doors provide an expansive viewing area.
- Choice of two cast-iron panel styles or custom stone panels allow for seamless décor integration.
- Durable, high-efficiency 660-square-inch heat exchanger for dependable, even heating.
- Resilient, high-temperature NeoCeram® glass provides safety and outstanding heat transfer.
- Heavy-duty, 14-gauge aluminized steel firebox construction ensures stability and durability.
Ease of Operation
- Top or back venting configurations for flexible installation options.
- Optional remote control or wall thermostat allows for simple control.
- Revsersible cast-iron side and top panels for seamless d?cor integration or customize with your own material.
- No hearth pad required if installed on a non-combustible floor or carpet with less than 1-1/2” pile.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Local conditions, such as elevation, wind, vent configuration and choice of fuel will affect overall appearance of the fire and heating performance. Performance can also vary with home design and insulation, climate, condition and type of fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.