With the largest viewing area in its class, a gorgeous built-in look and high-efficiency heat output, the Shoreline™ gas fireplace insert would be a beautiful addition to any home. Inside, the hand-painted ceramic log set is cast from real wood and a unique tilted burner design allows for natural distribution of the flames for an amazingly realistic burn. And with high heat output and circulating blower, the Shoreline distributes warmth into the living space.
- Unique design with hidden side-mounted controls for a seamless appearance.
- Aluminum surround offers a custom built-in fireplace look.
- Angled burner design extends down to the hearth for a true fireplace look and delivers large, natural-looking flames.
- Hand-painted log set is cast from real wood
- Includes a standard orifice kit that allows the insert to be installed with a choice of heat outputs - 33,000 or 40,000 BTUs.
- 155-CFM convection blower delivers circulation for even heating.
Ease of Operation
- Installs into an average sized 36"W x 21-1/2"H x 16”D factory-built fireplace opening.
- 50% turndown valve allows for adjustable heat and flame height.
- Three- and four-sided surrounds, available in two sizes, match unique style preferences and installation needs.
- Three distinctive brick liner patterns allow you to create the perfect look and feel.
- Optional remote control provides added convenience.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Local conditions, such as elevation, wind, vent configuration and choice of fuel will affect overall appearance of the fire and heating performance. Performance can also vary with home design and insulation, climate, condition and type of fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.