Elegant and classic, the Elite® 260 produces maximum warmth. Designed to meet almost any heating need, the Elite is as beautiful to behold as it is functional. An intriguing design and customizable features will make this insert the focal point of any room. And because the Elite uses non-catalytic technology, you can count on easy operation and clean-burning performance that won't deteriorate over time.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel, for dependable performance and striking appearance.
- Standard 24K Gold-Plated door, Diamond-Etched glass, side-bay mirrors and elegant Gold trim provide a luxurious and timeless appeal.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- Singular draft control for simple operation and burn rate adjustment.
- Two distinct door styles and a choice of glass styling options for a customized look.
- Surround size and trim selections to fit your style and home.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.