With outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation, the Tradition™ CE wood-burning fireplace excels. The 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30" log capacity is one of the largest available in its category. The Tradition CE beautifully combines the craftsmanship of a traditional masonry fireplace with clean and powerful non-catalytic combustion heating. The gorgeous selection of doors and facades allows you to achieve a customized look that reflects your style.
- Texured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance.
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
- Up to 86.7% efficiency and 80,000 BTU heat output delivers clean and powerful heating.
- EPA-certified 3.7 gr/hr emissions.
- Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 2,500 sq. ft.*
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower and time-delayed heat distribution provides even comfort.
- Time-delayed Air Boost system for fast and easy ignition.
- Gravity vent kits – double duct for heating multiple rooms.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
Ease of Operation
- Non-catalytic combustion provides virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- 8" ASHT or S-2100 Chimney
- Three optional door finishes make a stylish impression in any room.
- Three optional facade designs.
- Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10' long insulated flex and register.