BIS Tradtion™ wood-burning fireplace excels with outstandiing heat output and high-efficiency operation. The 2.0 cu. ft. firebox with 19" log capacity provides ample space for a dramatic fire within a firebox footprint that is ideal for a smaller space. The Tradtion exudes classic beauty that transforms any room into an inviting gathering space. The presentation captures the treasured style of a large, traditional masonry fireplace with its finely crafted refractory and arch-design facade and door, available in a variety of options for a customized look.
- Texured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance.
- Single-door design provides exceptional view of the fire from anywhere in the room.
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
- Up to 86.6% efficiency and 55,000 BTU heat output.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved 7.3 gr/hr emissions.
- Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 1,500 sq. ft.*
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower for energy efficient heat distribution.
- Double air combustion control for controlling heat output and wood consumption and for providing air boost control for faster ignition.
- Gravity vent kits –double duct for heating multiple rooms.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
Ease of Operation
- Non-catalytic combustion provides virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- 7" S-2100+ / HT6000+ (and Secure Temp GX - U.S. only) or ACBI Chimney
- Five optional door finishes make a stylish impression in any room.
- Three optional facade designs.
- Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10'-long insulated flex and register.