Loaded with features, the Superior® SVFS32 is an unbeatable value for those looking to add a gas fireplace to their home, apartment, or condo. With no vent, these 99% efficient systems are easy to install. They come complete with a firebox that includes a state-of-the art log set that combines the exceptional detail and durability of cement logs with a “core” of ceramic fiber that creates a warm red glow at the heart of the fire. With the added realism of a glowing ember bed, your Superior SVFS32 fireplace will become the focal point of your living space!
- Every SVFS32 fireplace includes both louvered and clean- face panels that allow you more finishing options than competitors models.
- Hidden controls provide simple operation and give precise heating control.
- A black painted firebox interior is standard, or add optional ceramic fiber panels with a “Vintage Brick” appearance for greater realism.
- Beautifully detailed logs with a glowing core of ceramic fiber and glowing embers.
- Optional 3 piece perimeter trim makes it easy to install in a wall or mantle cabinet.
- 25,000 BTU maximum input. All models allow for precise flame and heat control.
- Standard model includes: Millivolt (standing pilot) controls with high-low flame and heat control switches and thermostats
- Premium model includes: Energy saving electronic ignition with a remote control and a battery back-up system that ensures your fireplace will provide warmth and heat even if the power fails!
Ease of Operation
- Full-function remote offers an array of controls, including modulating flame height.
- Gas controls are conveniently located to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and operation.
- Premium split oak log set has the look of a traditional wood fire.
- Choice of four realistic ceramic brick fireplace liners for the true look of masonry craftsmanship to complete the traditional look.
- Optional contemporary burner and porcelain floor kit provides the look of a sleek, contemporary fire.
- Smooth porcelain interior liners complete the contemporary look, or complement the traditional log fire.
- Contemporary design includes your choice of glass media options to suit your taste and complement any home decor.
- Optional andirons and free-standing fire screens allow for further customization.