Lennox is Proud to Announce Improvements to the Montebello™ Series Direct-Vent Fireplaces
Orange, CA (June 23, 2006). We are pleased to announce the introduction of our improved Dave Lennox Signature™ Collection Montebello Direct-Vent Gas Fireplaces. This flagship product now has improved realism, an enhanced flame, and more options for customizing the look of the fireplace.
The log set is more realistic in the bark detail as well as in the shape and size of the logs. It better fills the firebox and blocks the view of the burner
- We’ve replaced the fiber panel floor with lava rock and vermiculite for a more life-like presentation
- Changes to the burner provide a taller, more impressive flame for LP gas
- We are now offering red brick liner options in both rustic and herringbone patterns.
- We have added birch logs so that customers can now choose between oak and birch
- A new fixed screen panel is now available for customers who want to add a protective barrier to prevent direct contact with the ceramic glass
- Our free-standing screens have been updated with a no-tip feature
- The screen curtain is more securely mounted
- A modesty panel blocks the view into the dome of fireplace
- Black screw heads replace silver ones in visible areas
- A flush-mount nailing flange has been added